Features & AmenitiesJust some of the great reason to book your next stay with us!
Why you want to stay with us:
River Vista RV resort features and amenities include: full hook-up RV sites (water, sewer, and electrical with cable and wifi), cabins, digital cable TV, free wifi, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, an indoor heated pool and sauna, playground with basketball court, fitness center, laundry facilities, and camp store. Picnic tables, meditation benches, and gas grills are located along the banks of Slick Rock Creek and Mud Creek, which border the campground. Our Clubhouse features a camp store for all your immediate needs, a lending library, fireplace, big screen TV, fully stocked kitchen, and tables with plenty of comfortable seating. Our Rally Pavilion down by Mud Creek features an outdoor kitchen with large gas griddle, picnic tables, and a projector and painted screen for our movies under the stars. The Mountain Village Center is a convention center for large rally groups. The building features a double-sided fireplace, stage with sound system, baby grand piano, karaoke machine, and double size commercial kitchen with pass-through windows. The Mountain Village Center can seat up to 300 people. The entire resort is pet friendly and open year round. All of these amenities and features can be found on our RV park map directory.
- Open all year
- 144 lots to choose from
- 1 and 2 bedroom rental cabins
- Gravel pads with full hookups (water, sewer, 30 and 50 amp electric service)
- Cable television with premium channels
- Free wireless internet throughout the resort
- Propane and RV supplies available
- Two bath houses
- Two laundry facilities
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with spa
- Indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (Adults Only)
- Poolside fireplace pavillion with community television
- Playground and basketball court
- Picnic pavilions with barbecue grills and horsehoe courts
- Fitness center
- Clubhouse with kitchen and entertainment area
- Convention center with double commercial kitchens, stage, and wall partition
- Pet friendly
- Exciting array of scheduled social activities
- Dedicated and friendly on-site staff
Wish you were here!
Think about it…
Lush green meadows and clean, fresh mountain air are reasons enough for RV owners to travel to the Great Smoky Mountains, but River Vista provides a motive to make it your vacation home. With so many great things to do at or around the resort, you’ll never want to leave! Head to where the weather is fabulous for every season and the excursions are abundant.
If you enjoy the RV lifestyle, the changing of the seasons, and the option of active participation or peaceful relaxation, you’ll love River Vista Mountain Village! To that, add the ultimate quality facilities and landscaped beauty set within a mountain valley, all a short distance away from scenic national parks, and you’ll have a good reason to want to spend a lot of time here. It’s all ready for you. So what are you waiting for?