A major credit card is required to reserve an RV site. Your credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
Reservations are confirmed by email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please notify the front desk. Please review the information in your confirmation email to make sure the dates and site type are correct.
Every attempt will be made to accommodate specific site requests, however, a reservation for a specific site is not guaranteed.
River Vista takes a $100 pre-authorized security deposit on all reservations upon check-in. This will appear as a pending charge until your trip is complete and you are checked out. The pre-authorized funds will only be used by River Vista in case any damages are incurred during your stay. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing River Vista the right to bill your credit card for any unpaid balance, costs accrued, and/or damaged property not found at the time of departure.
The Reservation Policy is subject to change without notice.
While we hope you never need to cancel, please read the following:
Please understand that camping is meant to be an outdoor experience; we do not give refunds for situations beyond our control (weather, natural disasters, illness).
No credits or refunds are given for early departures.
Cancellations must be made by calling the property and speaking with a front desk agent. Voicemails and emails will not be accepted. Each cancellation will result in a cancellation email confirming the reservation has been cancelled. If you do not receive your cancellation email, please notify the front desk.
If you have selected the Best Available Rate, please know that this rate is completely non-refundable. No exceptions will be made. No credits or refunds will be given for early departures.
If you have selected the Peace of Mind Rate, your reservation is refundable if you cancel more than 5 days prior to your arrival date. There is a $15 cancellation fee, and the balance will be refunded to your credit card on file. Guests are allowed ONE date change, which must be made prior to 5 days before the arrival date. The date change must be within one calendar year. At 5 days prior to the arrival date, the reservation becomes non-refundable.
Holidays require 15 days notice to cancel or date change. At 15 days prior to arrival date, the holiday reservation becomes non-refundable.
The Cancellation Policy is subject to change without notice.
PET POLICY – RV PARK
River Vista Mountain Village RV Park allows pets. RV guests are allowed two pets (at no additional charge) for RV sites. Additional pets are $10 each/per site night. Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. River Vista does not have breed or size restrictions.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6 foot leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV. There is no exception to the leash rule. If the leash rule is violated, you will be asked to leave the property with no refund.
- A pet may never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended. Owner must remain outside with their pet if pet is tied up outside.
- We have a dog park where well behaved dogs may play off leash with owner’s supervision.
- Owners of pets must be responsible and immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in pet waste bins located in and around the dog park/RV Park.
- Please respect other guests and only walk pets in designated “pet” areas.
- No pets are allowed inside the pool area, activity halls, rest rooms, pavilion areas or any other indoor common areas.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your dog is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to control your dog. You may also be asked to leave the park. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave.
- Cats are allowed at the RV resort but may not roam freely in the park and must remain in the RV.
PET POLICY – CABINS
In addition to the above, the following policies relate to cabin rentals:
- We allow up to three dogs in select cabins.
- No cats are allowed in cabins.
- A pet fee is assessed at $15 per pet per night.
- Dogs must be kenneled if left alone in a cabin. If a dog is found to be left alone and not kenneled, a $250 charge will be charged to the credit card on file regardless of whether any damage has been done.
- If your dog causes any damage to your cabin or any other areas of the resort, you will be financially responsible for this damage and your credit card will be charged a minimum of $250.00.
- A dog may never be tied up outside of a cabin.
- No other animals are allowed.
Pet policy is subject to change without notice.