A major credit card is required to reserve an RV site. Your credit card will be charged for one night per week at the time of reservation.
All sites are equipped with 30/50 Amp Electric service, water, sewer, cable TV and Wi-Fi. Every attempt will be made to accommodate specific site requests, however, a reservation for a specific site is not guaranteed.
An early or late checkout may be available for a $25 fee. Please contact the front desk for availablility at (706) 746-2722.
While we hope you never need to cancel, please read the following
The River Vista cancellation policy is related to the timeframe between the cancellation date and your anticipated arrival date, regardless of when the reservation was made. Please understand that camping is meant to be an outdoor experience; we do not give refunds for situations beyond our control (weather, natural disasters, illness), however, can issue a credit per the cancellation guidelines below.
- RV Site cancellations are subject to a $15 cancellation fee; Cabin cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Online reservations may only be cancelled via phone call to the park office, (706) 746-2722. Customers should receive a cancellation confirmation email after their reservations have been cancelled.
- Special rate and discount packages may not be combined and must be paid in full; refunds are not allowed.
- No refunds or credits for early departures.
- A reservation cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date will result in a refund less a per site/cabin cancellation fee.
- A reservation cancelled less than 30 days, but at least 10 days prior to arrival date will be entitled to a credit voucher for a future stay at River Vista, less a per site/cabin cancellation fee. Credit vouchers expire one year from issue date.
- A reservation cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival date will receive no refund or credit.
- If you do not call to cancel or show up on your arrival date (no-show), your credit card will be charged the full amount of your reservation. No-shows will receive no refund or credit.
- If you need to change your dates, you may do so at any time up to 10 days before your arrival date for a $5 date change fee. Reservations cancelled within 10 days are not eligible for a date change.
The Cancellation Policy is subject to change without notice.
PET POLICY – RV PARK
River Vista Mountain Village RV Park allows pets. RV guests are allowed two pets (at no additional charge) for RV sites. Additional pets are $10 each/per site night. Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. River Vista does not have breed or size restrictions.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6 foot leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV. There is no exception to the leash rule. If the leash rule is violated, you will be asked to leave the property with no refund.
- A pet may never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended. Owner must remain outside with their pet if pet is tied up outside.
- We have a dog park where well behaved dogs may play off leash with owner’s supervision.
- Owners of pets must be responsible and immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in pet waste bins located in and around the dog park/RV Park.
- Please respect other guests and only walk pets in designated “pet” areas.
- No pets are allowed inside the pool area, activity halls, rest rooms, pavilion areas or any other indoor common areas.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your dog is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to control your dog. You may also be asked to leave the park. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave.
- Cats are allowed at the RV resort but may not roam freely in the park and must remain in the RV.
PET POLICY- CABINS
In addition to the above, the following policies relate to cabin rentals:
- We allow up to three dogs in select cabins.
- No cats are allowed in cabins.
- A pet fee is assessed at $50 per week and includes two dogs. Each additional dog is an additional $25 per week.
- Dogs must be kenneled if left alone in a cabin. If a dog is found to be left alone and not kenneled, a $250 charge will be charged to the credit card on file regardless of whether any damage has been done.
- If your dog causes any damage to your cottage or any other areas of the resort, you will be financially responsible for this damage and your credit card will be charged a minimum of $250.00.
- A dog may never be tied up outside of a cabin.
- No other animals are allowed.
Pet policy is subject to change without notice.