The staff at River Vista are dedicated to making your stay a happy and pleasant experience. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation in following our guidelines. management assumes no responsibility for accident, injury, or loss for any campers or cabin renters.
Courtesy is contagious; please give your neighbor yours. Thank you for your help and cooperation in keeping our park safe and beautiful.
- CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:000 am. Please dispose of your garbage at the dumpsters located throughout the park.
- QUIET HOURS are 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Noise should be kept at a minimum, including radios and TV, during this time. All children under the age of 18 years old MUST BE ON THEIR SITE BY 10 pm unless accompanied by a parent. All campers should be on their site by midnight. No loud music or offensive behavior will be allowed at any time.
- ALL VISITORS must stop at the office upon arrival to obtain a visitors pass. Any fees due are required to be paid prior to parking. Guest passes are $10 per person, and names and license plate numbers are required for registration.
- PARKING is available on your site or in the designated parking spaces. DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS OR IN THE ROAD. Your RV and one automobile are allowed at each site. Additional vehicles, or vehicles that do not fit on your designated site must park at visitor parking areas, which are first-come, first-served. Failure to comply will result in vehicles being towed.
- GROUND MATS may be placed on the gravel, but never the grass.
- FIRE PITS must be elevated 6″+ off the ground and have a screen.
- GENERATORS and mechanical repairs are prohibited.
- LETHAL WEAPONS are prohibited, unless a concealed carry permit can be provided upon request. As safety is a prime concern, we expect all those in possession of weapons to be responsible with them.
- PETS should be leashed at all times, on leashes no more than 6′ long. You are responsible for your pet. Dogs are to be kept quiet. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended. Owners of aggressive pets may be asked to leave. See additional pet policies below.
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PETS.
- BICYCLES, skateboards, scooters, et. al. are to be used RESPONSIBLY. These items are prohibited in the pool, pavilions, and horseshoe areas. Riding of these vehicles after dark is prohibited unless they are equipped with lights and rear reflectors. Riding of these vehicles through Falls View is prohibited.
- GOLF CARTS must be driven by a licensed driver, and everyone must be seated while in motion. Riding and driving golf carts after dark is prohibited unless the golf cart is equipped with lights and rear reflectors. The front desk needs a copy of your insurance rider for all golf carts.
- THE FITNESS CENTER is for adult use only.
- OUTDOOR POOL – Children are welcome at the pools, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 16+. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children under age 16 are not allowed in the outdoor hot tub.
- INDOOR POOL – Children under age 18 are not allowed in the indoor pool, except during winter when the outdoor pool is closed and children’s swimming hours are posted on the indoor pool doors.
A major credit card is required to reserve an RV site. Your credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
Reservations are confirmed by email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please notify the front desk. Please review the information in your confirmation email to make sure the dates and site type are correct.
Every attempt will be made to accommodate specific site requests, however, a reservation for a specific site is not guaranteed.
River Vista takes a $100 pre-authorized security deposit on all reservations upon check-in. This will appear as a pending charge until your trip is complete and you are checked out. The pre-authorized funds will only be used by River Vista in case any damages are incurred during your stay. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing River Vista the right to bill your credit card for any unpaid balance, costs accrued, and/or damaged property not found at the time of departure.
The Reservation Policy is subject to change without notice.
While we hope you never need to cancel, please read the following:
Please understand that camping is meant to be an outdoor experience; we do not give refunds for situations beyond our control (weather, natural disasters, illness).
No credits or refunds are given for early departures.
Cancellations must be made by calling the property and speaking with a front desk agent. Voicemails and emails will not be accepted. Each cancellation will result in a cancellation email confirming the reservation has been cancelled. If you do not receive your cancellation email, please notify the front desk.
If you have selected the Best Available Rate, please know that this rate is completely non-refundable. No exceptions will be made. No credits or refunds will be given for early departures.
If you have selected the Peace of Mind Rate, your reservation is refundable if you cancel more than 5 days prior to your arrival date. There is a $15 cancellation fee, and the balance will be refunded to your credit card on file. Guests are allowed ONE date change, which must be made prior to 5 days before the arrival date. The date change must be within one calendar year. At 5 days prior to the arrival date, the reservation becomes non-refundable.
Holidays require 15 days notice to cancel or date change. At 15 days prior to arrival date, the holiday reservation becomes non-refundable.
The Cancellation Policy is subject to change without notice.
PET POLICY – RV PARK
River Vista Mountain Village RV Park allows pets. RV guests are allowed two pets (at no additional charge) for RV sites. Additional pets are $5 each per site night. Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. River Vista does not have breed or size restrictions.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6 foot leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV. There is no exception to the leash rule. If the leash rule is violated, you will be asked to leave the property with no refund.
- A pet may never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended. The owner must remain outside with their pet if pet is tied up outside.
- We have a dog park where well behaved dogs may play off leash with owner’s supervision.
- Owners of pets must be responsible and immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in pet waste bins located in and around the dog park/RV Park.
- Please respect other guests and only walk pets in designated “pet” areas.
- No pets are allowed inside the pool area, activity halls, rest rooms, pavilion areas or any other indoor common areas.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your dog is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to control your dog. You may also be asked to leave the park. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave.
- Cats are allowed at the RV resort but may not roam freely in the park and must remain in the RV.
- Lost Cabin Keys $15
- Each RV site and cabin allows up to 4 people. Each additional person is $10/night.
- Each site allows up to 2 pets. Each additional pet is $5/night.
- Pet fees for cabins are assessed at $15/pet/night, 2 pets maximum.
- Day passes are available at the front desk for $10 per person. The front desk requires names and license plates to register all guests. Non registered guests will be asked to leave and/or their vehicle may be towed if we can not locate them.
- Reservations for Facilities including the Clubhouse, Mountain Village Center, or Mud Creek Pavilion can be arranged at the front desk. The cost is a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee and a $200 refundable security deposit.
- Late check-out or early check-in is $25. Please call the office to see if late check-out or early check-in is available for your reservation.
- Trailer parking is $5/day, and trailers must be tagged and in the correct location by the Mud Creek Pavilion.
- Dump fee for non-guests is $10, if there is availability.
- Electric vehicle charging is $10/hour.