The staff at River Vista are dedicated to making your stay a happy and pleasant experience. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation in following our guidelines. management assumes no responsibility for accident, injury, or loss for any campers or cabin renters.
Courtesy is contagious; please give your neighbor yours. Thank you for your help and cooperation in keeping our park safe and beautiful.
- CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:000 am. Please dispose of your garbage at the dumpsters located throughout the park.
- QUIET HOURS are 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Noise should be kept at a minimum, including radios and TV, during this time. All children under the age of 18 years old MUST BE ON THEIR SITE BY 10 pm unless accompanied by a parent. All campers should be on their site by midnight. No loud music or offensive behavior will be allowed at any time.
- ALL VISITORS must stop at the office upon arrival to obtain a visitors pass. Any fees due are required to be paid prior to parking. Guest passes are $10 per person, and names and license plate numbers are required for registration.
- PARKING is available on your site or in the designated parking spaces. DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS OR IN THE ROAD. Your RV and one automobile are allowed at each site. Additional vehicles, or vehicles that do not fit on your designated site must park at visitor parking areas, which are first-come, first-served. Failure to comply will result in vehicles being towed.
- GROUND MATS may be placed on the gravel, but never the grass.
- FIRE PITS must be elevated 6″+ off the ground and have a screen.
- GENERATORS and mechanical repairs are prohibited.
- LETHAL WEAPONS are prohibited, unless a concealed carry permit can be provided upon request. As safety is a prime concern, we expect all those in possession of weapons to be responsible with them.
- PETS should be leashed at all times, on leashes no more than 6′ long. You are responsible for your pet. Dogs are to be kept quiet. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended. Owners of aggressive pets may be asked to leave. See additional pet policies below.
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PETS.
- BICYCLES, skateboards, scooters, et. al. are to be used RESPONSIBLY. These items are prohibited in the pool, pavilions, and horseshoe areas. Riding of these vehicles after dark is prohibited unless they are equipped with lights and rear reflectors. Riding of these vehicles through Falls View is prohibited.
- GOLF CARTS must be driven by a licensed driver, and everyone must be seated while in motion. Riding and driving golf carts after dark is prohibited unless the golf cart is equipped with lights and rear reflectors. The front desk needs a copy of your insurance rider for all golf carts.
- THE FITNESS CENTER is for adult use only.
- OUTDOOR POOL – Children are welcome at the pools, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 16+. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children under age 16 are not allowed in the outdoor hot tub.
- INDOOR POOL – Children under age 18 are not allowed in the indoor pool, except during winter when the outdoor pool is closed and children’s swimming hours are posted on the indoor pool doors.
A major credit card is required to reserve an RV site. Your credit card will be charged for one night per week at the time of reservation.
All sites are equipped with 30/50 Amp Electric service, water, sewer, cable TV and Wi-Fi. Every attempt will be made to accommodate specific site requests, however, a reservation for a specific site is not guaranteed.
An early or late checkout may be available for a $25 fee. Please contact the front desk for availablility at (706) 746-2722.
River Vista does not guarantee specific sites. The office reserves the right to move your site without notice anytime before your arrival without notice.
While we hope you never need to cancel, please read the following
The River Vista cancellation policy is related to the timeframe between the cancellation date and your anticipated arrival date, regardless of when the reservation was made. Please understand that camping is meant to be an outdoor experience; we do not give refunds for situations beyond our control (weather, natural disasters, illness), however, can issue a credit per the cancellation guidelines below.
- RV Site cancellations are subject to a $15 cancellation fee; Cabin cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Online reservations may only be cancelled via phone call to the park office, (706) 746-2722. Customers should receive a cancellation confirmation email after their reservations have been cancelled.
- Special rate and discount packages may not be combined and must be paid in full; refunds are not allowed.
- No refunds or credits for early departures.
- A reservation cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date will result in a refund less a per site/cabin cancellation fee.
- A reservation cancelled less than 30 days, but at least 10 days prior to arrival date will be entitled to a credit voucher for a future stay at River Vista, less a per site/cabin cancellation fee. Credit vouchers expire one year from issue date.
- A reservation cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival date will receive no refund or credit.
- If you do not call to cancel or show up on your arrival date (no-show), your credit card will be charged the full amount of your reservation. No-shows will receive no refund or credit.
- If you need to change your dates, you may do so at any time up to 10 days before your arrival date for a $5 date change fee. Reservations cancelled within 10 days are not eligible for a date change.
The Cancellation Policy is subject to change without notice.
PET POLICY – RV PARK
River Vista Mountain Village RV Park allows pets. RV guests are allowed two pets (at no additional charge) for RV sites. Additional pets are $5 each per site night. Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. River Vista does not have breed or size restrictions.
- All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6 foot leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV. There is no exception to the leash rule. If the leash rule is violated, you will be asked to leave the property with no refund.
- A pet may never be tied up outside of an RV and left unattended. The owner must remain outside with their pet if pet is tied up outside.
- We have a dog park where well behaved dogs may play off leash with owner’s supervision.
- Owners of pets must be responsible and immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in pet waste bins located in and around the dog park/RV Park.
- Please respect other guests and only walk pets in designated “pet” areas.
- No pets are allowed inside the pool area, activity halls, rest rooms, pavilion areas or any other indoor common areas.
- Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your dog is disturbing other guests, you will be asked to control your dog. You may also be asked to leave the park. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave.
- Cats are allowed at the RV resort but may not roam freely in the park and must remain in the RV.
- Lost Cabin Keys $15
- Each RV site and cabin allows up to 4 people. Each additional person is $10/night.
- Each site allows up to 2 pets. Each additional pet is $5/night.
- Pet fees for cabins are assessed at $15/pet/night, 2 pets maximum.
- Day passes are available at the front desk for $10 per person. The front desk requires names and license plates to register all guests. Non registered guests will be asked to leave and/or their vehicle may be towed if we can not locate them.
- Reservations for Facilities including the Clubhouse, Mountain Village Center, or Mud Creek Pavilion can be arranged at the front desk. The cost is a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee and a $200 refundable security deposit.
- Late check-out or early check-in is $25. Please call the office to see if late check-out or early check-in is available for your reservation.
- Trailer parking is $5/day, and trailers must be tagged and in the correct location by the Mud Creek Pavilion.
- Dump fee for non-guests is $10, if there is availability.
- Electric vehicle charging is $10/hour.